CareerClick Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Intern
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Field: Internships / Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Design and develop strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project’s achievement
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- Can be Serving Corp members (must have at least 9 months service left) OR OND, HND or B.Sc holders
- Experience: minimum 1 year
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results.
- Must not be more than 26years of age
- Must live within the area mentioned above
- Should have experience in Brand ambassadorship or Brand Activation programmes
- Skilled in excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you consider yourself best for this opening.
- Your mail should have the subject as “Application for the position of Business Development Intern” else it won’t be considered.
- The interview schedule will be communicated almost immediately