Nazras Exchange Limited is a currency exchange trading company into Buying & Selling of foreign exchange & crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin. We also focus on low cost cross-boarder foreign exchange remittances solution for businesses. Our aim is to redefine foreign exchange remittances and trading of crypto-currencies by offering seamless and fast services to our clients 24/7.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Online Order and Financial Service Agent
What will an Online Order and Financial Service Agent do?
- He/ She will act as a liaison between the business and the customers, providing product/ services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all services and products and update all requests on development needs.
- Provide efficient sales and services to customers and monitor sales for all referral objectives.
- Participate in leads and networking groups and stay updated with competitor products to develop efficient strategies.
- Attend community organizations and business development programs to assist clients better.
- Analyze all customer requirements and resolve customer transaction issues with help from bank personnel.
- Their duties include obtaining and recording the details of customer information, inquiries, comments, and complaints, as well as the actions taken to resolve any requests the may have. They also provide information about company products or services; take or cancel orders; collect deposits, payments or make billing arrangements; refer unresolved grievances to the proper company departmental specialist; and provide refunds, bill adjustments, or exchanges.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries, Generating sales leads that develop into new customers, Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with clients and acquire all information and resolve issues effectively.
- Provide professional assistance to all client’s issues and ensure the confidentiality of all client information.
- Maintain knowledge and interpret all policies and procedures of banks and ensure compliance with all ethics and conducts.
- Administer everyday office activities and manage personal balancing records according to the policy.
- Assist the sales team to generate business through cross-selling and effective marketing.
- Analyze all customer requirements and recommend solutions to meet the same and prepare effective financial plans to suit individual customers.
- Maintain relationships with assigned customers and ensure the effective implementation of all services and products and update legal disclosures and notifications.
- Coordinate with the branch manager to analyze calls, prepare sales strategies, and efficient report on current branch focus.
- Analyze market requirements and increase sales opportunities with help of latest sales techniques.
- Manage large amounts of web/online and phone orders.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs for product/services and delivering to their satisfaction
- Maintain constant communication with bank officers to validate credits.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and order delivery quotas
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field.
- Appropriate professional license.
- The technical skills needed to work in online customer agents primarily involve computer usage.
- The financial service agent employee will be required to use a variety of company workstations and financial software packages to manage the communication and deliver product/services to the client’s satisfaction.
- Once contact is made, the representative is required to accesses the customer’s records to make appropriate changes, corrections or adjustments according to strict company policies.
- If the customer is making a general inquiry, the representative has access to a number of responses to commonly asked questions as well as guidelines for how to direct unknown answers or unresolved complaints to the proper supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply