George Floyd’s funeral was held on Tuesday at the Fountain of Praise Church in Houston. His family took to the stage to share some beautiful moment they shared with their beloved before he passed.
His Aunt, Kathleen McGee thanked the people present and the world for their tremendous support, “thank the world for what they have done for my entire family, the world knows George Floyd, I know Perry Jr”.
The deceased family and friends knew him by his middle name “Perry”. His niece, spoke against the actions of Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin by whose hands George died.
“As long as I’m breathing, Justice will be served for Perry, these laws need to be changed. No more hate crimes, please. Someone said make America great again but has America ever been great?” She said when she mounted the stage.
Brooke Williams rec
ounted some of the great moments she shared with George where he encouraged her saying, “You’re going to go far with that smile and brain of yours”
TOP SEARCH :
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)