Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi Biography, Age, Early Life, Education
Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Age:
(born 17 July 1959) is a Nigerian politician who became senator of Kaduna North Senatorial District at the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s Senate in 2015 Nigerian general elections.
Hunkuyi was elected the chairman Kudan Local government area of Kaduna state, he then contested and won the Kaduna North Senatorial District election on 28 March 2015. Senator Hunkuyi, declared that the Governor of Kaduna state Malam Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai has not been fair to the people of the State, and vowed to “do everything possible” to vote him out in the next election in 2019
Early life and education:
Senator Hunkuyi had attended the Kafanchan Teachers College later proceeded to Ahmadu Bello University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree of Education (B.ed) in 1986
Suleiman Hunkuyi Career
Prior to becoming a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Hunkuyi was the Chairman of Kudan Local Government Area from 2003 to 2007.
In the 2015 elections, he contested for the senatorial seat of Kaduna North Senatorial District on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC) and emerged winner.
On February 17, 2018, senator Hunkuyi was suspended for 6 months by the APC Kaduna chapter for alleged antiparty activities.
Suleiman Hunkuyi Net Worth
His net worth is not available.
TOP SEARCH :
- Kaduna State PDP Suspends Former Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi , Six Others For Six Months
- Troops of Operation Lafiya Dole Neutralised 20 Insurgents at Baga
- Nigerian Air Force deploys Special Forces to Nasarawa
- Many killled in a fight between indigenous Chobok tribe and their Hausa settlers in Adamawa
- See photo of a Girl who killed her Baby in Lagos For Making Her Miss OAU Admission
- Nscdc Boss, Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu Biography, State Of Origin, Aged, Phone Number