Agro Renewal Movement International (ARMI) – We are a private driven agro-based organization created towards developing our agricultural sector and helping the government in its policy of diversifying the economy of the country from the oil sector to opening opportunities in the non-oil sector; where agriculture plays a pivotal role.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Media Specialist
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Create great visuals for the company using camera and other media equipment.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to use media equipment; camera, sound system
- Good digital marketing skills
Job Title: Website Developer / App Developer
- Web Developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function
- Web Developer would also be responsible for developing membership backend for the website.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their portfolio / pricing to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th June, 2020.