Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
- The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on planned strategic marketing and communication activities.
- S/he will create and execute the various marketing content in line with our brand expression, and the marketing and communications needs of the organization.
- Developing and executing Marketing & Communications plan for various aspects of the Alpha Mead Businesses
- Developing or working with approved agencies for creating content – for various marketing materials.
- Managing both Social Media channels with the aim to increase engagement and increase followership.
- Managing assigned website/intranet and ensuring traffic are generated to the website/intranet.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awarenessа
- Creating content for print Ц brochure, flyers, proposal, etc Ц and electronic, website, blogs, newsletter, social media, etc Ц platforms.
- Implementing approved marketing plans and following up relevant stakeholders such as vendors, etc to deliver as planned.
- Driving lead generation processes by manning the gateways, collecting and arranging the leads in such ways that they make sales easy.
- Producing content and managing the various digital footprints of the company newsletter in a timely manner and with the widest reach.
- A B.Sc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in marketing or corporate communications, advertising, creative writing, or external relations.
- Experienced with demonstrable evidence of planning and rolling out communication campaigns.
- Experience with communicating using digital platforms
- Copy/content writing/creation ability with sample works
- Experienced with planning and executing work-plans.
- Strong writing and analytical skills using diverse tools and computer applications
- Knowledge of SEO and google analytics.
- Understanding of brand management and brand metrics
- Ability, with track record of creating content and using digital marketing to drive sales or influence behavior.
- Understanding of both digital and traditional communications and marketing metrics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th June, 2020.